listinvoicerequests [invreq_id] [active_only]
The listinvoicerequests RPC command gets the status of a specific
if it exists, or the status of all
invoice_requests if given no argument.
A specific invoice can be queried by providing the
is presented by lightning-invoicerequest(7), or can be calculated from
a bolt12 invoice. If
true (default is
only active invoice_requests are returned.
On success, an object containing invoicerequests is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- invreq_id (hash): the SHA256 hash of all invoice_request fields less than 160
- active (boolean): whether the invoice_request is currently active
- single_use (boolean): whether the invoice_request will become inactive after we pay an invoice for it
- bolt12 (string): the bolt12 string starting with lnr
- used (boolean): whether the invoice_request has already been used
- label (string, optional): the label provided when creating the invoice_request
Rusty Russell <[email protected]> is mainly responsible.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning