listforwards [status] [in_channel] [out_channel] [index [start] [limit]]
The listforwards RPC command displays all htlcs that have been
attempted to be forwarded by the Core Lightning node.
If status is specified, then only the forwards with the given status are returned.
status can be either offered or settled or failed or local_failed
If in_channel or out_channel is specified, then only the matching forwards
on the given in/out channel are returned.
If neither in_channel or out_channel is specified,
index controls ordering, by
created (default) or
index is specified,
start may be specified to start from that
value, which is generally returned from lightning-wait(7), and
can be used to specify the maximum number of entries to return.
On success, an object containing forwards is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- created_index (u64): 1-based index indicating order this forward was created in (added v23.11)
- in_channel (short_channel_id): the channel that received the HTLC
- in_msat (msat): the value of the incoming HTLC
- status (string): still ongoing, completed, failed locally, or failed after forwarding (one of "offered", "settled", "local_failed", "failed")
- received_time (number): the UNIX timestamp when this was received
- in_htlc_id (u64, optional): the unique HTLC id the sender gave this (not present if incoming channel was closed before ugprade to v22.11)
- out_channel (short_channel_id, optional): the channel that the HTLC (trying to) forward to
- out_htlc_id (u64, optional): the unique HTLC id we gave this when sending (may be missing even if out_channel is present, for old forwards before v22.11)
- updated_index (u64, optional): 1-based index indicating order this forward was changed (only present if it has changed since creation) (added v23.11)
- style (string, optional): Either a legacy onion format or a modern tlv format (one of "legacy", "tlv")
If out_msat is present:
- fee_msat (msat): the amount this paid in fees
- out_msat (msat): the amount we sent out the out_channel
If status is "settled" or "failed":
- resolved_time (number): the UNIX timestamp when this was resolved
If status is "local_failed" or "failed":
- failcode (u32, optional): the numeric onion code returned
- failreason (string, optional): the name of the onion code returned
Rene Pickhardt <[email protected]> is mainly responsible.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning