The bkpr-inspect RPC command lists all known on-chain transactions and
associated events for the provided account. Useful for inspecting unilateral
closes for a given channel account. Only valid for channel accounts.
On success, an object containing txs is returned. It is an array of objects, where each object contains:
- txid (txid): transaction id
- fees_paid_msat (msat): Amount paid in sats for this tx
- outputs (array of objects):
- account (string): Account this output affected
- outnum (u32): Index of output
- output_value_msat (msat): Value of the output
- currency (string): human-readable bech32 part for this coin type
- credit_msat (msat, optional): Amount credited to account
- debit_msat (msat, optional): Amount debited from account
- originating_account (string, optional): Account this output originated from
- output_tag (string, optional): Description of output creation event
- spend_tag (string, optional): Description of output spend event
- spending_txid (txid, optional): Transaction this output was spent in
- payment_id (hex, optional): lightning payment identifier. For an htlc, this will be the preimage.
- blockheight (u32, optional): Blockheight of transaction
niftynei [email protected] is mainly responsible.
lightning-listbalances(7), lightning-listfunds(7), lightning-listpeers(7).
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning