(WARNING: experimental-offers only)
The disableinvoicerequest RPC command disables an
invoice_request, so that no further invoices will be accepted (and
thus, no further payments made)..
We currently don't support deletion of invoice_requests, so they are
not forgotten entirely (there may be payments which refer to this
Note: the returned object is the same format as listinvoicerequest.
On success, an object is returned, containing:
- invreq_id (hash): the SHA256 hash of all invoice_request fields less than 160
- active (boolean): whether the invoice_request is currently active (always false)
- single_use (boolean): whether the invoice_request will become inactive after we pay an invoice for it
- bolt12 (string): the bolt12 string starting with lnr
- used (boolean): whether the invoice_request has already been used
- label (string, optional): the label provided when creating the invoice_request
Rusty Russell <[email protected]> is mainly responsible.
Main web site: https://github.com/ElementsProject/lightning